1.2. By signing up an account, you agree to comply with our policies.
2. Type Of Information Collected
We may collect information from users in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, users visit our website, sign up an account, place an order, submit a support ticket and use services and products offered by us.
2.1. Personal Data
Person data that identifies you or can be used to contact you, including but not limited to your name, email, telephone number, address and third-party information from payment methods, will be collected when you sign up.
For verification purpose, we may also collect your photo of ID and credit cards.
2.2. Non-personal Data
Statistical and other analytical information are collected for all visitors to our website. The non-personal data includes but is not limited to IP address, browser name, computer operating system and screen resolution.
3. Web Browser Cookies
4. How We Use Collected Data
We will collect and use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you the services and products you have ordered.
- To process your payments.
- To contact you concerning about your services and products, or to respond to any communications you may send us.
- To find and prevent fraud
- To send Emails to keep you informed of updates to your services and products.
We use the non-personal data for statistical and analytical purpose in order to better understand of where our visitors come from and to help us design our website better.
5. How We Protect Your Data
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website. Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and its visitors happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
6. Disclosure Data to Third Parties
Non personal data may be disclosed to third parties for statistical and analytical purpose.
We will not disclose your personal information to any third-party other than:
- To comply with any applicable law, a court or regulatory order, or other statutory requirement.
- A potential business acquirer as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third-parties as one of our business assets;
- Third parties providing services on our behalf (such as payment gateways).
- A fraud detection/prevention service such as FraudRecord or MaxMind.
- If you sign up via a referral link, your name will be disclosed to referer to let them know that you used their link.
7. Fraud Protection
FraudRecord and MaxMind are utilized to screen new orders for previous fraudulent activity or misbehavior, and to report existing customers who violate our Terms of Service. In case of a violation, determined as such solely at our discretion, you may be reported to FraudRecord and/or MaxMind for misbehavior.