This Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applies to all customers ("you" or "customer" or "client", whether or not capitalized) of Yundc Ltd or any Yundc Ltd affiliate upon subscription to the services of Yundc Ltd or any Yundc Ltd affiliate ("Services"), including subscription through a third party or any commercial partner.
Customer agrees to use the Services only for lawful purposes, in compliance with all applicable laws, and in compliance with this AUP. If customer uses the Services for unlawful purposes or not in compliance with all applicable law, or is, or uses the Services, not in compliance with this AUP, then Yundc Ltd may exercise the rights as to what constitutes a violation of our policies
2. Illegal Use
Our services and products can only be used for lawful purposes. Transmission of, distribution of, storage of, or linking to any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited.
3. Prohibited Uses
The following are strictly prohibited uses and may result in immediate suspension and/or termination if detected on your account:
- Gambling Content
- Promote Violence
- Fraud, Phishing, Fake/Replica websites
- Viruses, Worms, Trojan Horses, and Key Loggers;
- (D)DoS attack
- Public proxy
- Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without express authorization of the owner of the system or network.
- Softwares that occupy network resource (e.g. LIULIANGKUANG)
- Softwares that occupy hardware resource (e.g. coin mining, HitLeap, LIULIANGJINGLING)
- Illegal Download / Piracy
- Public P2P (e.g. BitTorrent)
- TOR (exit nodes or relay)
- Any other activities in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Users are not allowed to send out SPAM, including but not limited to:
- Unsolicited email messages, including, without limitation, commercial advertising and informational announcements.
- Forgery of e-mail headers (spoofing);
- Hosting web pages advertised within "spam e-mail" sent from another network (spamvertising);
When we receive abuse report, or detect that the services or products are used for SPAM purposes, we will send email notification to the user including logs/details (not logs/details if reporting party wishing to protect their spamtrap), user must take immediate investigation and take steps to secure the server and site from further AUP violations. If we haven't heard back from user after 24 hours, we will suspend the related services or products.
5. Denial-of-service attack
5.1. The related IP will be nulled for 24 hours if your servers or products are targets of DDoS attack.
5.2. The related services or products will be suspended immediately if they are used to send any DDoS attacks until user takes steps to secure the server from further AUP violations.
5.3. We reserve the rights to suspend the services or products if they are frequently involved in DDoS attacks.
6. General Abuse
When we receive general abuse report, we will forward it to user and require the user to take actions in 24 hours, failure to do so will result in suspension of related services or products.
7. Abuse Complaint
Please follow the link to submit your complaints with related logs: https://my.yundc.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=2
8. Right Reserved
8.1. Yundc Ltd reserves the right of final explanations regarding to this AUP.
8.2. Yundc Ltd reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time without prior notice.